12.02.2014

Natural Christmas Wreath


Over the past few weeks I have been getting our house all decorated for Christmas. 


Today I'm starting off by sharing a natural wreath that I made using a plain store-bought wreath frame. I added twigs, greenery, red berries, and a burlap bow to customize it for our decor.  


Since I didn't decorate a Christmas tree for our master bedroom this year; I decided to just hang this large wreath on our mirrored doors for a festive touch.



I love the fresh and natural feel the faux wreath brings to our bedroom without having to deal with the real and natural cut greens and pine needles. 



Thanks for stopping by today. 

I'm sharing this at The NesterSavvy Southern Style, Green Willow Pond, DIY by Design, City Farmhouse, Beyond the Picket Fence, Craftberry Bush, and French Country Cottage.

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! :) Happy Holidays! ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mallori, I love this natural look!
    So Pretty
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wreath! I am your newest follower :)
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty wreath Mallori. I love the way you hung it over the mirrors! Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a merry Christmas season!

    Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know I will be featuring this at tonight's party. Hope you can join in again!
    Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...