6.26.2016

Side Table Makeover


Hey there! This weekend I ventured out to a few sales in search of vintage furniture to paint. I was lucky enough to come across some great pieces to bring home! 


First up is this little $20 bookshelf that I turned into a side table for our living room. It's a perfect fit beside our sofa.


This piece replaced a taller round drum table that we've had awhile; so it's nice to have a different look in a room we use everyday. 


For this makeover I went with a light gray distressed finish.


This week I'll be sharing more furniture finds!

Sharing at Silver Pennies, DIY Showoff, Nifty Thrifty, A Stroll Thru Life, Stone Gable, Coastal Charm, and Home Stories A to Z.

1 comment:

  1. My sister had a table similar to this in an as is condition of dark finish. What I think is neat is how you turned the fun part to be seen from the couch, and let the shelves, turned this way, become narrow instead of wide! I love that. Love how you styled them with baskets and decor. Great idea!!! My sister got rid of hers during a move. But I know now how updated the paint makes this piece!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...