4.04.2014

Spring Kitchen Nook

Hey there. I hope you've had a wonderful week! I don't know about you, but I'm really enjoying the warmer weather. It's been super busy for us around the store lately, which is always a good thing! Now I'm ready to kick off the weekend.


First I want to share with you a little more spring decor from around our home. I freshened up the kitchen nook table with crisp white dishes and napkins along with birds nest. I added some color with the green vase and floral stems.   


When we built our house I knew I would need a narrow kitchen nook table to accommodate the space. That was no problem since we already had the perfect size table in our store. It was originally made to be island height, so we just shortened the legs. I love that the table was custom made from a customers late father. It was bare wood when we bought it, so I just painted and distressed it to go with our decor.


The wood dining chairs were a great find years ago and the cream head chairs were recently bought new. I love to mix old and new pieces throughout our home.


Another thing I love about this space is the natural sunlight. I'm still debating about hanging linen drapes on these windows.

16 comments:

  1. Your dining room is lovely and your chairs are gorgeous! I love the setting too!
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's so very elegant!!! I'll sit down for a moment!!!
    All the best from Austria
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is so beautiful and I love your dining area. I love those chairs too!

    If you have a minute to spare I'd be thrilled if you could share this recipe at my weekly Say G'Day party. It's on now and this would be a great addition!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely dining area, I love the big window! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This area is stunning. I love everything about it. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. This room looks fabulous!! Especially the rug!! Love it! Would you mind sharing where you got it? I found you through LizMarieGalvan's blog. Thanks, Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bought the rug at a local Tuesday Morning. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. What a beautiful room. I just love the wood chairs combined with the upholstered ones. Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a great week! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...