3.31.2015

China Cabinet Makeover

Hey there. It has been awhile since I blogged last. A certain sweet little girl is keeping me busy these days! This past week I started working on several projects that I'll be sharing in the coming weeks. 


First I'd like to share this china cabinet that I updated in our dining room. We've had this vintage piece of furniture since we got married over seven years ago. I always knew someday I'd love to freshen the dark wood with some light colored paint.




I absolutely love the way it turned out and how well it fits in our dining room with the other painted furniture. The cabinet fits perfect on this wall since it's narrow, while still allowing plenty of walking room from the kitchen.


The details are stunning and really stand out now since I updated it.




Later this week I'll be sharing more of our spring dining room.



11 comments:

  1. What a great update. It looks like a whole new cabinet. And your dishes and collectibles are so much easier to see against the white interior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks absolutely wonderful, Mallori! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a difference. I looks so stylish and sleek now, you did any amazing job. I love the distressing on it too, gives it such a great boost of character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the transformation! Happy Easter...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a transformation! It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your decor! Little nests are super cute and china cabinet is stunning :)

    I hope you will share your post with our Link Up - Idea box:
    http://milaslittlethings.com/2015/04/idea-box-thursday-link-party-4.html

    xx
    Mila
    milaslittlethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I'm new here--saw your link @DIY by Design. Your makeover is gorgeous! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cabinet looks great! I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL transformation!! Love the way you have it styled too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...