12.28.2014

Top Projects of 2014

As 2014 comes to a close I'm taking a look back at the year and sharing my top blog posts. 


This has been an eventful year in so many ways. Jacob and I started adding to our family and are expecting our first child in January and we decided to close our antique store after four wonderful years of business- to spend more time as a family. 

Both of these events have kept us busy and will change our lives forever. I'm looking forward to being a stay-at-home-mom and this new chapter in our lives while continuing my decorating business and furniture projects too!

So, here are my top projects of 2014.





















Thank you so much for following along and reading my blog! I want to wish you and your family a Happy New Year!

Here are my top projects from 2013. 

I'm sharing this at Southern Hospitality and SAS Interiors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...