12.11.2014

Christmas Living Room & Mantel

Today I'm sharing the one room in our house that we spend a lot of time relaxing as a family. We gather here for TV and movie watching. On cold nights we get cozy by lighting a fire and drinking hot cocoa.


I kept the natural themed tree pretty much the same as last Christmas with grapevine branches, twigs, pine cones, burlap ribbon, and birds. 




The mantel is adorned with pine garland, magnolia leaves, driftwood, and our burlap stockings. I'm excited to add a third stocking this year for our baby girl that's due in January! I cannot wait to decorate a tree for her room next year.




This cased opening to the left leads to our foyer and front door and the door to the right leads to our nursery which is a straight shot to our master bedroom across the living room.


This is the view from the opposite side of the living room looking into the kitchen. I've enjoyed adding a little color to our overall neutral house just for the season. 


Now that I'm finished sharing our home decorated for the holidays, I'll be joining several annual Christmas Home Tours in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...