It makes a great addition in our foyer.
Wow, what a difference! I'm very pleased how it turned out.
Here's a close up shot.
To paint this chair I used two 8 oz cans of chalk paint and two 8 oz bottles of fabric medium mixed together. The chair fabric was super easy to paint. I ended up doing 2 coats with several extra strokes here and there for more coverage. The paint went on and covered really well. The fabric ended up feeling a little like leather once finished.
What do you think? Would you ever paint upholstery?
I'm joining the party at: Savvy Southern Style, A Stroll Thru Life, Dixie Delights, Miss Mustard Seed, French Country Cottage, Craftberry Bush, The Shabby Nest, and Stone Gable.


.jpg)



WOW that turned out terrific!! What a pretty corner!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Martina!
Deletevery pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteHi there, just came through from MMS. Am catching up on all your great posts! I'm loving your home and decorating style. Congratulations on the birth of baby Eleanor, she's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow, really great job on painting the chair! I love your home; it's very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo cool! How you do the trim! I guess it so hard...
ReplyDelete