12.09.2014

Christmas Kitchen

I hope you have been enjoying this Christmas season. This past week I attended an annual Christmas lunch party at a dear friends house and we went and saw my niece perform in our town's local Nutcracker performance. Both have put me more in the Christmas spirit! 



I've also had fun around our house rearranging and pulling out more Christmas decor just to see what I could use with what I already had on hand. 



On the hood vent you can see a natural boxwood wreath that's used throughout the year with a large metal ornament added, along with mercury glass balls added to the boxwood topiary on the kitchen counter and a glittery reindeer. Really simple and understated.


The kitchen dining area first came together by incorporating my Christmas china, then adding sheet music as a table runner, and vintage glassware with an ironstone casserole dish and boxwood ball as the centerpiece. 


I love the simplicity of this mainly green table setting mixed with the vintage black and white sheet music. 



You can see the dining room straight ahead. Click here to see more of the dining room decorated for the holidays.


Up next is our living room and mantel. Stay tuned for that post later this week.

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty...I love the simplicity of your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Great idea using the sheet music as a table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you have done is very understated which has great appeal to me. Using sheet music as a table runner, how clever is that!🎄

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a lovely home. Sweet bit of Christmas throughout give a cozy feeling. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...