9.12.2016

Fall Front Porch & Foyer


Welcome to our home! It's hard to believe Fall is just around the corner. Over the weekend our local farmers market displayed their seasonal pumpkins and I just couldn't resist buying a few!


I stacked them with magnolia leaves on the front porch and decorated with them throughout the house. I like to mix faux and real pumpkins to add different textures and colors. 


This year I wanted a natural feel, so I incorporated white, green, and brown tones in my decor. It seems to feel more casual and calm with the lighter fall colors.


Here's last years Fall Foyer if you missed it.


Here's how I made the Magnolia Wreaths on my front door!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this entrance. I cannot wait to see how you created the wreaths. I enjoy your style and your blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...