Happy Monday! Today I wanted to share with you this small pine chest that I updated for our store. Someone actually gave us this piece of furniture for free- can't beat that! It was one of the many projects that I worked on this past week.
Since this piece had such simple lines, I thought it needed to be distressed for added character.
Here's what it looked like before.
I simply updated the hardware from brass to oil rubbed bronze with spray paint.
I'm excited how this freebie chest looks with a fresh coat of paint.
Thanks for visiting today!
I'm linking to Stone Gable, Knick of Time, Coastal Charm, Savvy Southern Style, French Country Cottage, Miss Mustard Seed, and Green Willow Pond.

Great makeover!!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful! What a great transformation...I love the color of it too :)
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on this chest, Mallori! I love the color and the distressed look.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Kathy!
DeleteThe chest looks lovely, your version is much better than the original. I love the feather pix. Did you make it?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Barbara! The framed print was bought new.
DeleteI would have passed right over this piece as too chunky and unsalvagable. You saw the potential and oh my gosh I love it now! Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Deborah
You have done a fantastic job with the painting, it looks so good. Love it!!
ReplyDelete