4.14.2014

Vintage Egg Prints


Since it's Easter week, I thought it would be fitting to share with you my recent art purchases from a flea market. They are vintage egg prints that I had framed for our living room. 



The speckled eggs are so subtle in color, yet they have a beautiful sage green background that makes them stand out. 


Lately the simplicity and beauty of nature has inspired me in decorating our home. The framed prints make a great addition hanging on either side of the cased opening leading into the kitchen.  




I also bought these vintage fern prints from the same vendor. I had them framed in a chunky gold frame for our kitchen dining area. You can see more details about that space here.   




If your interested I found these (1, 2, 3) free vintage inspired bird's egg printables for instant art. 

Wishing you and your family a blessed and happy Easter!

I'm linking to A Stroll Thru Life, Home Stories A to Z, Savvy Southern Style, Green Willow Pond, Imparting Grace, From My Front Porch To Yours, Common Ground, Jennifer Rizzo, French Country Cottage, and Stone Gable.

13 comments:

  1. Oh MY Goodness!! Your home is beautiful!....love the prints too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both the egg and fern prints, Mallori! I have both in my home, too! I got mine several years ago {from ebay} and got a series of egg prints that I have hanging in our dining area. The fern prints I wound up splitting up when we moved almost 3 years ago. I have four in our laundry room and three in our master bathroom. They are really great for decorating with because of their nature theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your prints are so pretty and I adore the frames too with the ferns. Gorgeous. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful home and the prints are so nice in the frames you picked for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is beautiful! I love ALL of it. Definitely your newest follower. :) Stopping by from FlusterBuster... Thanks so much for sharing! I am so happy to find your blog.
    ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Leslie!! I'm so glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  6. The prints are great, and your living room is lovely. Happy Easter! -Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com
    History & Home link party, Tue-Fri, weekly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the prints and your living room is simply amazing! Thanx for joining THT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great find, I love flea markets! Thank you for sharing at Fluster's #CreativeMuster. I hope that you'll come back and share with us again.
    Hugs, Smiles & Blessings,
    Robin @ Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...