4.10.2014

Queen Anne Bench Makeover


I was visiting my sister in Atlanta several months ago and found this beautiful bench for $20 at a thrift store! It had such great bones and it only needed to be reupholstered, so I snatched it up.



Here's what it looked like when I bought it. It was dated and in desperate need of a makeover.


I already had the drop cloth fabric from previous projects, including this Drop Cloth Bench in our master bedroom. So it ended up only costing me $20 to have it reupholstered. Now I have a new bench for $40.


I really love how it turned out and how well it fits on this small wall in our kitchen nook area. You can read more about this space here.


Have a great weekend!

I'm sharing this at The Golden Sycamore, My Repurposed Life, French Country Cottage, Redoux Interiors, Miss Mustard Seed, The Shabby Nest, My Romantic Home, Liz Marie, DIY Showoff, Jennifer Rizzo, Savvy Southern Style, and Green Willow Pond.

10 comments:

  1. It's so adorable! Love it. You have a beautiful blog...I am excited to check out more post on here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Mallori, and a great find! I've got drop cloth on my list for the next time I hit Lowe's. I've used it on a couple of projects myself and think it's a great fabric to consider for lots of applications. Love your pillows and fern prints, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great transformation. It turned out beautiful.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the most beautiful makeovers. What a find for only $20!! Sharing at my party today, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for including my bench this week!

      Delete
  5. I love the lines of the bench too. Combined with my favorite material, dropcloth, it is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a great week!

    Blessings,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...