Repurposed Vintage Finds Home Repurposed Vintage Finds Portfolio Contact Repurposed Vintage Finds Meet Repurposed Vintage Finds Repurposed Vintage Finds Store

1.20.2013

Turquoise Desk Makeover

Today I'm sharing with you a bright turquoise roll top desk that we revamped for the store. 


Here's how the desk looked when we found it. As you can see it was pretty much just brown and blah...


After we painted and distressed this piece all of the details really came forward. I'm so pleased how this desk turned out!



I think this roll top desk would be perfect in a kid's bedroom or small space since it has four drawers for plenty of storage and also for the fact that the top can close and hide any messes or paperwork. 




Pin It

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful desk! I love the colour you chose - you're absolutely right, the details just shine now you've given it a makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makeover! I think that color is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is precious! I love the color you chose. Someone will snatch that right up! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! If you lived near me I would own this desk. It would be great in our little house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous! found you at alderberry hill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new look! The color is perfect, it is so cool how paint can give a piece a completely new look! Thank you so much for sharing at the "Thrift It" Link Party Challenge!
    Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got a child's version of this desk and I love the color.
    Kim@reposhture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s a new Linky Party to create more buzz for your blog and connect with others! If you haven’t joined Creative Crafts Thursday yet, please share your projects at www.creativecraftsthursday.blogspot.com each and every week and check out what other creative divas are up to.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Thanks so much for linking to Make the Scene Monday @ Alderberry Hill. You are being featured this evening!
    I hope you have a wonderful week ahead, and join me later tonight for Make the Scene Monday #59!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice piece! Congrats for the Transformations, looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This project turned out gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing. Love the color. -K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...