Repurposed Vintage Finds Home Repurposed Vintage Finds Portfolio Contact Repurposed Vintage Finds Meet Repurposed Vintage Finds Repurposed Vintage Finds Store

1.15.2013

Spring Moss Wreath

During the last week I have been redecorating and finishing a few projects since the weather has been so dreary and rainy. I wanted a little freshness and brightness so green moss, birds and nests have brought a little glimpse of spring around the store.   



To make this spring moss wreath I simply bought a bag of moss and used spray adhesive to attach it to a straw wreath form. 



Then I added a bird and nest and hung it with burlap ribbon on an old chippy door. So now when people walk in the store it's hanging there to greet them. 



Pin It

8 comments:

  1. So pretty. I love it. YES, WE NEED SOME SUNSHINE IN TENNESSEE TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mallori! I love this. Turned out beautiful! We are waiting for the nice weather too, but we have a long way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wreath! I'm playing around with a moss monogram for when the weather warms up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I would love you to share it at my Silver Pennies Sunday link party - http://www.findingsilverpennies.com/2013/01/silver-pennies-sundays-link-party-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything moss and your wreath looks so soft & pretty. Thank you for linking it up to our Countdown to Spring party. I'll be featuring it tomorrow!
    Kim @ Sand & Sisal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! You did a great job ;)
    Jamie www.somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the moss wreath. Thanks for giving directions. As soon as I saw it I wondered what the base was. I will be making a moss wreath very soon. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...