2.11.2014

Red Vintage Chest

This was such a fun makeover to see in progress, because it started out dated and seriously needed a makeover. Each layer of paint and distressing brought this chest alive. I love the bright red paint mixed with the updated dark hardware. 


Here's what the chest looked like when we bought it. Light oak with white and brass hardware.


Now it has updated oil rubbed bronze hardware that really accents the distressed red.


I added a few spring touches for its close up. 


Thanks for stopping by today!

I'm sharing this makeover at City Farmhouse, Savvy Southern Style, Redoux, Miss Mustard Seed, 52 Mantels, and Green Willow Pond.

9 comments:

  1. I love the red, a great color choice. Fabulous transformation. I would love for you to link up to my ongoining party - Inspire Me - http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2014/02/203rd-inspire-me-tuesday.html Hope to see you there. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mallori, So pretty. Wow, you have the best finds.
    Lisa
    Leeshideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the antiqued red Mallori, and the bronzed hardware is perfect! Thank you for sharing it at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a great weekend! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the finish! That is the perfect vintage red. Featuring at my party tomorrow at Redouxinteriors. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely fantastic color!! Wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice collections, vintage chest necessery product for home.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...