Here are the supplies you'll need:
Canvas of your choice
Acrylic and Latex paint
Flat and Fan Brushes
Wooden Stir Stick or Ruler
Plastic Gloves
After I painted a base coat of light grey over the whole canvas, I let it dry. Then I added seven different colors of paint in sporadic directions as each layer of paint dried.
So it really goes to show that you don't need a lot of art skills to paint an abstract on your own. Just go for it!
I finally had a painting that I was proud to hang in my home. I love the way it looks in our master bedroom. Now I need to find a frame for my piece of art.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Sharing at Craftberry Bush, My Romantic Home, Too Much Time on my Hands, Be Different, Act Normal, Tatertots & Jello, Home Stories A to Z, Cozy Little House, Stone Gable, Not Just a Housewife, Jennifer Rizzo, French Country Cottage, Create Craft Love, DIY Showoff, and The Shabby Nest.



Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful and such a wonderful idea. You are so gifted and talented.
ReplyDeleteLisa
Leeshideaway.blogspot.com
Thank you! You're so sweet!
DeleteFantastic!
ReplyDeleteTake care
Elisabeth
Great job.....love it!!
ReplyDelete