Today I wanted to share with you a fun desk makeover we recently did for our store.
This desk has been sitting in our warehouse for over a year just waiting for a makeover.
Here's the before shot:
I just love the tiny details, curves, and moldings on this piece, plus the combination of cream with brass.
This desk has such a classic look that I adore.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sharing at Savvy Southern Style, From My Front Porch to Yours, Timewashed, The Vintage Farmhouse, Live Laugh Rowe, The 36th Avenue, Jennifer Rizzo, Redoux, French Country Cottage, Craftberry Bush, Miss Mustard Seed, and City Farmhouse.


OMG...you are making it tempting for me to paint my grandmother's vanity. This is gorgeous. I really enjoyed this inspirational post. I would love it if you would share this post at our WIW linky party? Hope to see you there!
ReplyDeletePaula
ivyandelephants.blogspot.com
What a difference a coat of paint can make!!! I'm a new blogger. Enjoying yours!
ReplyDeleteYour writing desk is amazing, I am wondering how you did the fine stripes? I saw your link over at MMS. I am new to furniture re-finishing, I have done a few pieces for my blog, I have just painted an olive branch and re-finished a dark wood tray in a white wash. It isn't bad but nowhere near the quality of your makeover.
ReplyDeleteLee