1.08.2014

New House: Guest Bathroom

Yesterday I posted about our Guest Bedroom Progress and today I just wanted to share with you our guest bathroom that connects to that bedroom. This West Elm gray and white striped shower curtain was a purchase even before the house was built. The bathroom has a collected feel with items I've picked up here and there.    


I've had the decorative plaster piece above the shower for many years and thought it fit perfect in this bathroom. The old galvanized olive bucket came in handy for storing extra towels.


Keeping with the neutral color scheme from the bedroom I used antique wicker demijohns and a metal garden trellis on the countertop for decoration.


The distressed mirror helps make the room feel larger and the bench was a flea market find that I painted and reupholstered. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Joining The Winthrop Chronicles, Cedar Hill Farmhouse, Knick of Time, A Stroll Thru Life, Savvy Southern Style, City Farmhouse, Home Stories A to Z, My Girlish Whims, 52 Mantels, Common Ground, From My Front Porch to Yours, Three Mango Seeds, Twelve O Eight, Craftberry Bush, and Embracing Change.

6 comments:

  1. It's looking very elegant and pretty! I'm working on one of our bathrooms too and can't wait to be done. Would love for you to share this on Fridays Unfolded this week!

    Alison
    Nancherrow (formerly Stuff and Nonsense)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bathroom and I love the use of ecclectic accessories. Thanks for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the shower curtain and natural accents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really gave what could have been a plain bathroom beautiful, worn elegance look. It's inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...