Make this simple fresh greenery wreath with an empty picture frame.
What you will need:
- Extra Tree Clippings
- Empty Frame
- Decorations and Ribbon
1. Start with a frame of your choice.
2. Collect fresh greenery clippings.
3. Lay the greenery against the frame in a thick cluster, cover the sides and front so the frame doesn't peek through.
4. Wrap the twine tightly around the greenery and the frame, all the way around.
5. Cut the extra twine ends and trim the branches where needed.
6. Decorate with your desired ribbon and ornaments.
Thanks for visiting.
I'm sharing at Clean & Scentsible and Create Craft Love.