12.07.2013

Christmas Home Tour


Welcome to our home!



As you walk in the front door our main tree greets you with accents of gold, brown and burlap. This year I wanted to stick with natural textures, fresh greenery, metallics, and touches of red mixed in.





Moving to the dining room. It's simply decorated with fresh wreaths, magnolias, and antlers. There is nothing like the smell of fresh cut greens.




Moving on to the kitchen nook which is open to the kitchen and living room with a wonderful view to the back patio.




Next is the living room. The mantel is decorated with fresh and faux greenery, grapevine garland, and red berries. Simplistic and natural materials make a big impact for a lot less. 




I was excited to add a tree in our master bedroom this year. It's decorated in all red.



This spare bedroom is right off our living room. I added a couple of festive touches in the room. We repurposed two 1800's distressed doors into mirrored closet doors. They have so much character and detailed molding.


This year I added a fresh green arrangement in the half bath for guests.



Moving upstairs to my office. The bookcases, sitting area, and my desk are sprinkled with a few simple Christmas decorations.




I hope you enjoyed your visit to our home. I'm so glad you stopped by! 

Merry Christmas.

I'm sharing at Liz Marie, The Shabby Nest, Craftberry Bush, French Country CottageFunky Junk Interiors, Nifty Thrifty Things, TwelveOEight, Three Mango Seeds, Silver Pennies, Jennifer Rizzo, Stone Gable, A Stroll Thru Life, Winthrop Chronicles, Hi Sugarplum, Homework, Not Just a Housewife, Clean & Scentsible, Someday Crafts, Simply Designing with Ashley, Common Ground, The 36th Avenue, Nesting Place, Coastal Charm, and Twigg Studios.

18 comments:

  1. Your new house is so pretty! You've gotten so much done already. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful house you have, I am loving your trees and the natural look you went with. I am also totally jealous of your brick wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home looks beautiful. I love the way you wrapped a variety of ribbons and twiggy garlands around your tree. The mirrored doors are fabulous!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous, always love seeing your wonderful dining room, and wow, love the lantern in your amazing kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your whole house is decorated so lovely, but I must say my favorite is your living room tree. Stunning! Love the natural feel to it - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a gorgeous space and such a pretty tree! I love all the natural elements :)

    Lina @ Fancy Frugal Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home looks great and ready for the holidays. I love fresh greenery too. The old door for your closet is awesome and that is a great arrangement in that area of the room as well. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Christmas tour!!
    Hugs,
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous home tour! You've done an incredible job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your home looks so pretty! Thank you for sharing it at Silver Pennies Sundays.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have beautiful house. It's feel like I'm visiting your house right now.

    Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-shop. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely home and thanks for the tour.

    Happy Holidays!

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopping over from Pinterest. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful home and decorations!
    I appreciate so much how you use all the greenery around your spaces. Nature offers us the most beautiful decorations. Love so much your diningroom!
    Hugs
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...