11.20.2013

DIY Christmas Arrangement

Hey there! I hope you are enjoying your week so far. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around our house and the store and I'm certainly in the spirit! As I prepare for Christmas, I made this simple arrangement and wanted to share with you in case you wish to make one yourself.  


Here is what you will need:
  • 6 bags of Cranberries
  • Medium size clear vase
  • Mini Spruce 

First find a cylinder vase, center the spruce in the vase, then begin pouring the cranberries all the way around the vase until it's completely filled and hiding the tree container.  



After arranging, I centered the vase on a brass tray then I added antlers, rolled sheet music, and a burlap and canvas garland that I put together after seeing one in a local shop. The garland was free since I had all the materials on hand!



This Christmas arrangement is so festive with traditional red and green. I always lean towards more simplistic and natural elements when I decorate for the holidays.



 Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. I love it! I adore more nature decor for Christmas, and this is lovely.
    Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty vignette! I wish I could find those mini trees. I have looked every where. Thanx for sharing at THT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the horns in any vignette.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Visiting from Common Ground
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and wonderful! Thanks for linking to Whimsy Wednesday! I featured you in this weeks roundup! You can see the post here http://www.ohmy-creative.com/holiday-crafts/christmas/21-handmade-holiday-crafts/

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, I love the berries and the antlers are a super touch. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...