9.14.2016

DIY Magnolia Wreath


Earlier this week I shared our Fall Front Porch and Foyer all decorated for the season. 

Today I wanted to show you how to make this beautiful fall magnolia wreath. 


I love the magnolia wreaths from high end retailers, but they're a little pricey for me ($100-300 each), so I decided to make my own for a lot less at only $20! 



If you would like to make your own magnolia wreath for $20 all you'll need is a medium size wreath form, two faux magnolia leaf sprays from Hobby Lobby  
(50% off), scissors, and a hot glue gun. 


First cut all the leaves off the branches, then start gluing the leaves on the wreath all pointing in one direction around the form, then layer more leaves as you completely cover the form. It takes a little time, but the result is well worth it!
  
Here's my real Fall Magnolia Wreath from a few years ago. 


I hope you are now inspired to make your own wreath for the upcoming holidays. 

Enjoy the rest of your week.



Linking to Share your Style, Craftberry Bush, French Country Cottage, Gardners to Bergers, The Crafted Sparrow, The 36th Avenue, Savvy Southern Style,and Tatertots and Jello.



3 comments:

  1. I love this! I've always loved the shine that you get from Magnolia trees, and the smell of them too. We have a large magnolia in the front yard that my husband isn't fond of but he leave alone because he values our marriage. So awesome. Visiting from Share Your Style, and pinned.

    xoxo,
    Sarah @ Gypsy Girl Revivals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than a magnolia wreath. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...