4.09.2015

Spring Dining Room


I just wanted to share with you a little spring decor that I added in our dining room this past week. I found the large birds nests at World Market last year and just knew they would be a perfect addition to my spring decor. 


We've updated several things in our dining room lately, including our china cabinet makeover, an ironstone plate collection on two walls, and a relocated cabinet across from the buffet.


In case you missed the makeover post from last week you can click here to see what the china cabinet looked like before I painted it. It really is a huge before and after transformation! 


For a springtime feel, I simply added green moss to the nests and the table centerpiece, added succulents and birds nests with speckled eggs in the china cabinet, dried hydrangeas, and classic white plates.





I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sharing at French Country Cottage, The Shabby Nest, My Romantic Home, DIY Showoff, Finding Silver Pennies, A Stroll Thru Life, Stone Gable, Savvy Southern Style, Knick of Time, DIY by Design, Miss Mustard Seed, and Craftberry Bush.

9 comments:

  1. wow, i love this look with that exposed brick.
    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the entire room, especially the brick wall. Thanks so much for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous room! I love every single thing you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the brick wall, and you designed the dining room beautifully. Ron, your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dining room. I am featuring this tonight at my Swing into Spring party. Please stop by and pick up an I've Been Featured button. Thanks. http://diybydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you mind sharing where you purchased the cafe bar stools and wicker end chairs? The rooms are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...