10.07.2014

Fall Mantel


Today I'm back to share more fall decor from around our home. This year I wanted the fall decor in our living room to be neutral and coordinate with the look and feel in the rest of the room.


So I gathered a collection of small white pumpkins found at a local farmers market and mixed them with concrete urns, fall extras, and things I already had on hand.




It was a super simple vignette to put together for an extra added touch of fall in our living room!

I'm sharing at Green Willow Pond, City Farmhouse, Savvy Southern Style, French Country Cottage, and Craftberry Bush.

5 comments:

  1. Your home is just beautiful. I love the brick in the dinning room and how you have decorated your home. I have a question about the fireplace. It looks like you have no hearth on the floor. I was wondering what kind of fireplace you have that does not require any protection for the wood floor. The reason I ask is that we are ready to put in two fireplaces, one living room and the other master bed room and we have wood floors. I would hate to have to cut into them to put down a hearth and I am wondering if it is necessary with a enclosed gas insert. Thank you for sharing your home. I can't wait to see how it looks this Christmas. Alaina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We have gas logs and it's not necessary to have a hearth or tile surround since the gas log insert is 5 or more inches off the hardwood floors. They passed inspection last year when we built our new home with no problem. I love the seamless look and we are very pleased with the way it looks and functions as well. Thanks for stopping by, Alaina!

      Delete
  2. I love your neutral decor and style. I have similar color choices, but sometimes I feel like I should introduce a color. This, and your home help me see I truly love the restful, calm neutral environment the best!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...