7.29.2014

Furnishing a Spa

Today I wanted to share a project that I recently helped decorate and furnish. Most all of the furniture used in this spa was from our store. The owner wanted a relaxing and fresh feeling. I was able to incorporate painted white and gray antique furniture, mercury glass lamps, linen drapes, and muted art. 


The day the photos were taken was the open house tour. I was unable to get a foyer shot which has a dresser, art, two chairs, a bench, and another tall display cabinet from our store.


 Most all of the pieces are used for displaying and storing all of their products. 








Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love this bedside lamp....it appears that the cord is inside the pole coming down from the lamp?? I like that instead of a regular cord....love your shabby night stand also.
    Food Lamp Ideas

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...