9.25.2013

Fall Vignettes

Today I'm sharing a few of the fall vignettes from around our home. This year I decided to use all natural elements in my fall decor, including real pumpkins, antlers, cotton, corn, pine cones, mums, leaves, and moss.


All of the vignettes came together from items I already had around the house and a fun trip to the local farmers market.  



For our mantel I added an aged concrete urn filled with a magnolia branch and a pumpkin along with a glass cloche filled with tiny, colorful pumpkins on one side. A galvanized bucket filled with a large moss ball and rattan pumpkin sit on the opposite side. 



A sweet corner in our foyer includes a square pine cone wreath that I've reused for years now, my antique door- turned mirror that I repurposed a few years back and one of my newly reupholstered side chairs.


A small setting on our kitchen nook table overlooks the back patio. This has become one of my favorite spots around the new house; since it has a wonderful view with large open windows and plenty of natural sunlight.


For the front porch I kept it simple. I potted burgundy colored mums and used left over magnolia leaves from my Fall Magnolia Wreath to add a little more color to the arrangement.



Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. love all your wonderful natural elements, and wow that chair is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so pretty! The natural elements are perfect. I'd love for you to link this up to our All Things Thursday Blog Hop going on right now. I'm also co-hosting an It's Fall Y'all Link Party that goes live each Saturday at 7am Eastern. Hope to see you there!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty details! It's all very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of all the natural elements -- pumpkins & flowers = PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a gorgeous job! I absolutely love your set up with the urn and the magnolia wreath is just incredible... I want one like it. :)
    I found you via Centsational Girl's link party. Here is my tablescape: http://www.migonishome.com/2013/10/autumn-tablescape.html

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the addition of the antlers, it fits so well but yet it's still unexpected! You've got loads of great texture here.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...