Repurposed Vintage Finds Home Repurposed Vintage Finds Portfolio Contact Repurposed Vintage Finds Meet Repurposed Vintage Finds Repurposed Vintage Finds Store

12.15.2011

Pecan Ball Cookie Recipe

This recipe has been in my family for years. Since I was a kid it's been a tradition with my mom, grandmother, sister and I getting together and baking these cookies every Christmas season. It's a cherished memory that I'll never forget and I'll definitely pass the tradition to my children one day.  


Ingredients
 1/2 cup powdered sugar (sifted)
 1 cup of butter at room temp. (2 sticks) 
 2 tsp vanilla flavor
 2 cups of regular flour (sifted)
 1/4 tsp of salt
 2 cups of finely chopped pecans


Mix steps 1-5 together then add the pecans and mix it into a thick dough {you may have to use your hands for mixing the dough together}, roll into small quarter size balls, put them on several greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees 12-15 minutes until golden brown. When they cool after a few minutes, roll them each in a bowl of powdered sugar and store them in a tin or air tight container. Enjoy!

I normally double this recipe. They last several weeks and are great for party's.

Thanks for visiting!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh love how easy they are...I'm sure they're delicious! Perfect for a party...which I happen to be hosting this Saturday! Thanks so much for linking up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound yummy! I am going to have to try this!!!! THANK YOU and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...