10.07.2011

Grain Sack Stool

About a month ago I was browsing the aisles of Target and I came across the French Country line, I was totally inspired by the rustic grain sack stool that was $50 and I knew that I could easily knock off the idea on the cheap. 

So, while I was out buying for the store I came across the perfect little wooden stool for this project and it was only $5. (my kind of deal) My sweet friend Mrs. H {a post about her} gifted me a grain sack hand towel from the Target collection and I knew right away what I could use it for. The fabric to cover my stool! It couldn't have turned out any better! 

Inspiration Footstool:


Grain Sack Hand Towel


Here's my new vintage inspired stool for my living room. 


I love the cranberry and cream mixed with the graphic print.

I also painted and reupholstered this gray-burlap stool for our store.


I'm linking up with The Shabby Nest for Frugal Friday, Miss Mustard Seed for Furniture Feature Friday, and Kammy's Korner for Trash to Treasure Tuesday.

4 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE these!! Great job they look amazing
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. As we speak, I have 8 grain sacks soaking in bleach water that I got free over the weekend HOLLA!!!!! So of course, I had to click on this and I LOVE what you did! I'd also LOOOOVE for you to share this over at the newest party on the web - Trash To Treasure Tuesdays over at Kammy's Korner. THANKS!! :) http://kammyskorner.blogspot.com/2011/10/trash-to-treasure-tuesday-link-party-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kammy! I linked up to your party. Love your blog and all your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...