3.09.2014

Spring Mantel

To celebrate the start of a new season that's upon us, I thought I would share the Spring Mantel at our store. It's nature inspired and all freshened up for Spring. 


The gray painted and distressed wooden pallet became the perfect backdrop for the mantel display. I used branches, logs, birds, green moss, and a succulent for a natural theme.


The folded book was so simple to make. All you need is a cover-less paperback book and five minutes to fold sections of pages... and that's it!


Sweet little birdies perched on branches.


I bought the wooden nest letters and simply painted them to coordinate with the backdrop. 


I love the aged look of this mantel in our store. It's salvaged from New Orleans and has tons of character, years of chippy paint and the curved detailed top is just gorgeous. 



Have a wonderful week!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Dear,
    wow the entire mantle has caracter! And the sweet little birds make it light. What a strong work!
    All the best for you
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mallori! I just found your beautiful blog.. Your Spring Mantle is just gorgeous!!! I am following along with you.. Come on by for a visit with me.. would love to have you follow along.. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the natural elements you used to create a great Spring mantel…Very nice would like to invite you to come share it at Share it One More Time at One More Time Events http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2014/03/faux-ivory-mother-of-pearl-ceramic.html… Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty. I love the little birds, they are fabulous. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your spring mantel! The open book is a lovely detail. :) Thanks for sharing!
    ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great spring mantle! Love the backdrop and birds in branches! Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a lovely week! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet vignette Mallori, love your mantle! Thanks so much for sharing at Amaze Me Monday...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty, I love the whole look together! Anything with birds is a winner in my book.
    I saw you featured at Our Sunday Best Showcase.
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful...how natural and fun. The mantle rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...