3.14.2016

Weekend Finds


This weekend I had a chance to go estate sale shopping. It's one of my favorite pastimes when we had the antique store, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

It's usually hit or miss at most sales, but I scored when I found this vintage highchair for $20. I can't wait to paint and distress this piece!



Then I found this vintage variety of white dishes and platters to use for decorating. They will be a great addition to my mismatched collection.



Finally, for Eleanor's current Mickey Mouse obsession I bought her the sweetest vintage books.



I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Sharing at Cedar Hill Farmhouse, Coastal Charm, Savvy Southern Style, A Stroll Thru Life, French Country Cottage, and Imparting Grace.

3 comments:

  1. Love the dishes you found and how you arranged them in the cabinet,
    looks really pretty. That is neat that your lil one likes the old
    Mickey Mouse books, my lil grandaughter likes the old Mickey Mouse cartoons and is obsessed with Minnie Mouse. I got her a Minnie mouse figurine for Easter!!
    You got some good finds there.
    Have a great weekend,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely things you found at the estate sales, love how you arranged them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to know where to buy the coolest vintage clothing?

    >>>>> http://shpirulina.com/ <<<<<<

    Welcome to shpirulina.com - Vintage Store

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...