- Waddell straight top plate hardware (4)
- Waddell 4″ tapered table legs (4)
- vintage suitcase
- spray paint or stain for the legs
- power drill
- measuring tape
- Find hardware and legs at Home Depot, but they are also available at a range of sites online.
- This project works best with old suitcases that were constructed out of balsa/masonite or some other sort of thin wood. You want a case with a bit of thickness — something the screws can sink in to.
- Use black spray paint to go with the black tones in this suitcase; dark wood stains look really nice, as well.